If life is what happens to our plans, then dance is what happens to our steps.
ideas sometimes when you wait they come to you.

Preparation for starting with BAPP

Friday 13 December 2019

BAPP Module Three Presentations

Hand-in is today. We will then be on Winter break until the start of the new term in late January. But after the Winter holidays drop into Middlesex support Module Threes who will be doing their presentations on January 6th and 7th. It is also very useful see the final presentations as you will be doing them one day too!!

Monday Jan 6th2020
BAPP Oral Presentations/Viva (Grove Theatre)
Tuesday Jan 7th2020
BAPP Oral Presentations/Viva (Grove Theatre)

Indicate below if you can come top campus or if you want to Skype in to watch.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Adesola, could I please join via Skype? Many thanks, Edoardo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Adesola, Thank you for sharing. I am looking forward to being there in person on Monday 6th January for the full day to share my own presentation and listen to others work. Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Adesola
    I'd love to skype in on the Monday if possible. I'm not sure what time the presentations commence? And whether they will be on all day. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Adesola
      I am unable to skype on Monday now so please could I do Tuesday? Please let me know what times: (I may be able to view some on Monday depending.) Thank you!

      Delete
  4. Can't wait to see all the module 3 presentations; and also tentatively planning mine over the festive break! Have a wonderful festive break everyone. Jess

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Adesola! I won't be able to attend, as I will be commuting up to Birmingham at Elmhurst Ballet School, to give talks about this course and professional life as a dancer in London.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Adesola, I have been able to get some classes covered this afternoon. Would I be able to skype in to watch the presentations from 12.30? Thanks, Sam

    ReplyDelete