If life is what happens to our plans, then dance is what happens to our steps.
ideas sometimes when you wait they come to you.

Preparation for starting with BAPP

Friday 12 February 2021

Thursday 18th February - Research as mapping to build understanding: Module Two focus on Zoom

Thursday 18th February 2021
Online session with ACI3622 Module Two focus
Research as mapping to build understanding

6pm (time in London)

These discussion groups are a time to talk across the BAPP learning community and practice speaking to others about your work. You can join the group through the Zoom link on Unihub 


11 comments:

  1. Hi Adesola, I would like to attend please. I'd also like to talk about working out the difference between methodology and data capture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Adesola, I would like to join this Skype please, thank you - Georgina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Adesola, Looking forward to this discussion group. I don't yet have something specific to discuss but by Thursday I may have. Thank you, Lauren.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to attend. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Adesola, I would like to be added to this call. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Adesola I would like to join this discussion group at 6pm look forward to i5

    Thank you
    Olivia Neville

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Adesola I would like to join this discussion group at 6pm look forward to i5

    Thank you
    Olivia Neville

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Adesola please could I attend this Skype x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would like to attend please!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would like to attend please and wanting to discuss the start of module two.

    ReplyDelete