If life is what happens to our plans, then dance is what happens to our steps.
ideas sometimes when you wait they come to you.

Preparation for starting with BAPP

Tuesday 13 October 2009

Looking at people's blogs

I have looked at some of the blog sites. (I have tried to comment, just to say "hi, I looked").They all look amazing, it seems like people are really figuring out the ins-and-outs of making them.

Some people have put short posts on thoughts which are like excerpts from reflective diaries, I think these work really well because sharing them on your blog means that you can get other people thinking too. Of course not all thoughts are so formed that you can type them up and post them and the Reflective Diary comes into its own in those cases because you can keep adding to your ideas etc...

There are some great videos on people's sites too. I am a very visual person so I enjoy watching them. Have you thought about putting sound on your site or links to songs?

Keep up the good work

No comments:

Post a Comment