If life is what happens to our plans, then dance is what happens to our steps.
ideas sometimes when you wait they come to you.
There was an error in this gadget

Tuesday, 6 October 2009

Reflective Diaries

Hi
Just some quick thoughts about Reflective Diaries, or artists note books or learning logs, there are many names for them (and they maybe a little different from each other) but I think the most important thing about them is that they help you find a place to put your thoughts and ideas so. A place to put you. I found the recommended reading - Jennifer Moon, Learning Journals - really helpful.

As I said in the induction day I now number the pages of my Reflective Diary so that I can refer back to it. As you start the year it is really good to start making a little bit of time to write and capture your thoughts and experiences.

1 comment:

  1. Hey i have started my journal but still not sure im writing the right things or if any of it is relevant. Maybe in time it will make sense or when i look back there will be a reason why i wrote it :-)

    ReplyDelete