If life is what happens to our plans, then dance is what happens to our steps.
ideas sometimes when you wait they come to you.

Preparation for starting with BAPP

Sunday 10 January 2010

Books

I love Amazon! The strength of the dollar / pound means they can find me any book I look for!!! and tell me what other people read (!) making some really interesting links I would not have thought of.

I am keeping a personal citation library with Endnote. This is also so helpful. It means you can retrieve quotes, ideas and authors very quickly while you are writing.

2 comments:

  1. Adesola

    I went to the Endnote course - got it set up - but don't seem to be using it... I think I am just lazy really or too many other things to get my head round. Worth exploring for any BAPP student project though.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they have it in the library at Middlesex?

    ReplyDelete