If life is what happens to our plans, then dance is what happens to our steps.
ideas sometimes when you wait they come to you.

Preparation for starting with BAPP

Thursday 21 October 2010

Iggy



I just looked at Ruby's Flicker page she is a make up artist. She has some great shots. I am posting pictures of my good friend Iggy. We have know each other for years, from when I lived in New York with him. He is well established in his field. He does all his make-up and costumes and as well sometimes working as a make-up artist for other people. I think he makes beautiful work, very detailed. What do you think, Ruby?

1 comment:

  1. Hello Adesola, I am really sorry to reply so late because I have been very ill recently and I couldn't focus on any work. I am now recovering much better.
    Thank you for your comment on my flicker and I have had a look of your friend Iggy's work which are amazing!!..I like his ways of styling, using of colours and ideas of the theatrical costumes and the wig design. If he doesn't mind I would love to see his own website to get more inspired.
    For the tasks I have began to start part 2 but I haven't still quite completed part 1...I will catch up and hopefully I am not too far behind. Please leave any thoughts on my work as I will upload more images and articles from my work, also some coming project photos from my another styling and photography course.

    ReplyDelete