If life is what happens to our plans, then dance is what happens to our steps.
ideas sometimes when you wait they come to you.

Preparation for starting with BAPP

Sunday 9 February 2014

Second Coffee shop SKYPE group meeting

Hi
This Tuesday (February 11th) are our SKYPE group meetings
One is at 11am and a second one at 8:45pm
They are really a great way to exchange ideas and find out more about the course and how others are getting on with the tasks.
If you are going to join in make sure I have your SKYPE address by sending me a request. All you have to do is be on-line at the time. But you can send me an email to let me know you are joining in too or leave a comment. Hope to speak to you Tuesday.
Adesola
:)

Just saw my blog post last week did not post properly so here it is again:
Welcome back to BAPP. …..Now I lost the whole post!!!
But I was basically saying looking forward to working with everyone this term. Now is the time to look at feedback if you are returning. And if you are new, have a look at other peoples blogs to see what people have said and done before you.

Adesola !!

No comments:

Post a Comment