If life is what happens to our plans, then dance is what happens to our steps.
ideas sometimes when you wait they come to you.

Preparation for starting with BAPP

Thursday 30 March 2017

First Tuesday discussion groups - Monday and Tuesday!!!

Its the beginning the month !! and we have our 'First Tuesday Discussion Group skype'.

Monday April 3rd 10am (time in London)
or
Tuesday April 4th at 7pm (time in London)

This is a chance to talk to other people on the course, and share ideas, and thoughts. Discussion is a great way to deepen your own understanding and hear new ideas and perspectives. Looking forward to talking to you all.
Please comment below to indicate you will be joining the discussion.

Speak soon
Adesola

10 comments:

  1. Hi Adesola,
    I will be joining the 7pm skype on the Tuesday if that is ok?
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Adesola,
    I would like to discuss at 10am on Monday, I am looking forward too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be joining on Monday, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Adesola,

    I would like to join the session on Tuesday please at 7pm.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Monday at 10am please x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lawrence and I shall attend the Tuesday session. Apologies again that it's not on Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Adesola,

    I will attend the Tuesday 7pm session if that's ok?

    Thank you,

    Jessica Stokes

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Adesola,
    Could I please join 7pm.

    Thanks
    Lois

    ReplyDelete