If life is what happens to our plans, then dance is what happens to our steps.
ideas sometimes when you wait they come to you.

Preparation for starting with BAPP

Thursday 12 April 2012

Time

Time is rushing by. It just seems like yesterday I wrote the last blog. I have been in a weird flux where there are lots of things in my head and I know I have things to do but completely lack the energy to do them! Sometimes I think you have to trust yourself: that you are working through things even if it seems like you are doing unconventional things (like watching every episode of Glee in my case!!). Having a timetable of the term acts as a safety net because them you can make sure you don’t get behind while allowing yourself time to just brood on things. I wonder if you are feeling the same? Its kind of still Easter Break so I hope you have given yourself a bit of thinking time. A bit of a short post today.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Adesola! Thanks for posting! I too am a Gleek. :)

    ReplyDelete