If life is what happens to our plans, then dance is what happens to our steps.
ideas sometimes when you wait they come to you.
There was an error in this gadget

Wednesday, 8 October 2014

OH no!!! More next week :)

Todays pm SKYPE session had a lot of technical difficulties: teething issues for people whom this is the first time to join in. I know this is frustrating and a number of people did not connect with the conversation who wanted to, so I will run another pm SKYPE next week Wednesday October 15th at 8:30pm (in London time).

Looking forward to talking to you all.

Please indicate in the comment if you will be joining in.
Keep smiling!!

Adesola

6 comments:

  1. Hi Adesola, yes I would love to join in the Skype next week. Sorry I didn't manage to connect last night! Looking forward to it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Adesola,

    I will be joining in next week Skype session :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Adesola. I will try and join the Skype session next Wednesday. Unfortunately Wednesday's aren't as good for me as Tuesday's but I'll do my best. I did speak on the phone with Paula the other day so that helped me out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Adesola,

    I will be joining the Skype session too.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to join the Skype session

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Adesola!! Apologies I couldn't make the call last week.
    If I'm home in time, I'll try tomorrow night :)

    ReplyDelete