If life is what happens to our plans, then dance is what happens to our steps.
ideas sometimes when you wait they come to you.

Preparation for starting with BAPP

Thursday 14 April 2016

On-line sessions Module 2 & 3 April 15th

OMG, time is flying by
Friday 15th April we have on-line sessions
Module 2 at noon (time in London) - we'll talk about the overall plan and ethics form.
Module 3 at 8pm (time in London) - we'll talk about the artifact for sure!!!

Please comment below if you are attending.

Looking forward to hearing how its going.

Adesola

7 comments:

  1. Hi Adesola,

    Could I please attend the 8pm Module 3 session, please?

    Thanks,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Adesola,

      I now can't attend the session tonight. I'm really sorry for the inconvenience.

      Jess.

      Delete
  2. Hi Adesola,

    Could I please join the 12 pm Module 2 session on Friday?

    Thanks again,

    Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I'll be online for the 8pm skype

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will you be repeating the online session for module 2? As I cant make it when it is short notice but really feel like I need a skype session.
    Thankyou :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All the dates for on-line sessions are lasted at the beginning of the term.

      Delete
  5. Hi Adesola, Can I please join the session this evening at 8pm?

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete