If life is what happens to our plans, then dance is what happens to our steps.
ideas sometimes when you wait they come to you.

Preparation for starting with BAPP

Thursday 19 October 2017

Areas of Learning (AOL) - Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)

If you are student who did not enter BAPP with a foundation degree / Trinity Diploma you will be doing AOLs. Matt Shepard did these last year http://inhawaii2017.blogspot.co.uk

We will be having a AOL group skype on October 30th at 3pm (time in London).
Please (re)read the RPL handbook on this as you start.
Please comment below

:) 

3 comments:

  1. I read through the AOL RPL handbook, and am looking forward to writing these. Thank you for posting Matt Shepard's examples as well, it definitely helped me better understand how they should turn out.
    I started a brainstorm note, and will be sifting through potential topics this week.
    Chat with you on the 30th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there any chance we could do it on Wednesday anythime between 12-2.30pm? I am on a train travelling all day on Monday and know that signal will be in and out. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Guys,

    I'm sorry I missed this last week!

    If you have any questions or would like a reference point, drop me a message on Skype. It's quite useful going through my ROL for Module 1 so I don't mind.

    Once again, sorry I missed this session.

    Matt X

    ReplyDelete