If life is what happens to our plans, then dance is what happens to our steps.
ideas sometimes when you wait they come to you.
There was an error in this gadget

Wednesday, 8 April 2015

On-line campus session Thursday - for Module Three

Hi
We have a Module Three on-line 'campus session' on Thursdays April 9th (via Skype).
It is 6pm to 7pm (London time)

Please leave a comment below if you will attend.
Also if we have not spoken on Skype before please make sure I have your Skype address by sending request to contact to me.

Speak soon
Adesola

6 comments:

  1. People already attending:
    James, Rohanne and Bernie

    james morgan7 April 2015 at 15:56
    Hi Paula,

    I will join the online session with Adesola 6-7pm
    James



    Rohanne99 7 April 2015 at 15:56
    I would like to attend the M3 Online session on Thursday if possible

    Bernie Patterson7 April 2015 at 15:58
    I should be able to make the online M3 Session Thursday, might have to join a bit late.

    Bernie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is it okay for me to join at 18:30? I will be at work until then.

      Bernie

      Delete
    2. That is fine. Skype me when you are ready and I will call you back.
      A

      Delete
  2. Hi Adesola

    I would like to join this Skype session please

    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  3. claire radford9 April 2015 at 05:04
    Hi Paula

    I would like to join the online Skype session for M3. What time is it? Is there one in the afternoon and evening?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to attend please!

    ReplyDelete