If life is what happens to our plans, then dance is what happens to our steps.
ideas sometimes when you wait they come to you.

Preparation for starting with BAPP

Thursday 23 April 2015

Tuesday April 28th group Skype chats.

Tuesday April 28 is our next group Skype chat date.
AM chat is 10am (London time)!
PM chat is 9pm (London time)!

Please comment below to let me know if will join and which chat you will be at.
If you have not connected with me on Skype before remember to send me a request to connect before Tuesday!!!
Speak soon
Adesola 

5 comments:

  1. I would like to join the 9pm chat please. Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to join the 10am chat please. Thanks, Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please can I join the 9pm chat, Bernie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could I join the 9pm chat, please?

    Thanks. Jess.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The 9pm chat please!
    Thanks,
    Pip

    ReplyDelete