If life is what happens to our plans, then dance is what happens to our steps.
ideas sometimes when you wait they come to you.

Preparation for starting with BAPP

Friday 6 November 2020

Friday 13th November - What if you can't interview anyone? The central place of analysis: Module Two and Three focus

Friday Nov 13th 2020
Online session with ACI3622 Module Two & Three focus
What if you can’t interview anyone? the central place of analysis.

6pm (time in London) 


These discussion group Skypes are a time to talk across the BAPP learning community and practice speaking to others about your work. Please write below to indicate if you will be attending and what you would like to share/talk about. 

*Please note if you have any specific questions about the course that you need to discuss with your Supervisor you can email them or Skype call your Supervisor (quick questions can just be called in via Skype there is no need for an appointment - we ask you to try to call during your Supervisor's Office Hours if possible - see UniHub for times).

17 comments:

  1. Please can I attend this 😊 thanks. Lorien

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to join this call. Many thanks Chloe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to join this call. Many thanks Chloe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Adesola, please could I attend the sessions. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Adesola. I'd like to join this session please. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Adesola, please may I be added to this discussion group. Paul

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Adesola. Please may i attend this Skype. I would like to hear others opinions on this and learn.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please can i attend this skype session thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Adesola, can I please joi this session? Many thanks, Edoardo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi,
    Please can I attend. Thank you
    Alys

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Adesola, please could I be added to this call. Thanks, Alex

    ReplyDelete
  12. Please can i be added to this session. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Adesola, can I attend this session please.
    Thanks,
    Shaunna

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Adesola, I would love to attend this skype session if possible please.
    Thanks,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello, I was hoping to make this session but have not been able to shuffle around my classes.
    If anyone was thinking of blogging about it please do let me know so I can catch up! Thanks, Phoebe

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Adesola, can I join too please! Thank you

    ReplyDelete