If life is what happens to our plans, then dance is what happens to our steps.
ideas sometimes when you wait they come to you.

Preparation for starting with BAPP

Monday 9 November 2020

Monday 16th November - Synthesis of information through reflection: Module One focus

Monday Nov 16th 2020
Online session with ACI 3611 Module One focus
Synthesis of information through reflection.

6pm (time in London) 

These discussion group Skypes are a time to talk across the BAPP learning community and practice speaking to others about your work. Please write below to indicate if you will be attending and what you would like to share/talk about. 

*Please note if you have any specific questions about the course that you need to discuss with your Supervisor you can email them or Skype call your Supervisor (quick questions can just be called in via Skype there is no need for an appointment - we ask you to try to call during your Supervisor's Office Hours if possible - see UniHub for times).

21 comments:

  1. Hi Adesola could I please attend! Many Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, please can I attend this session.
    Many thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to attend, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. can i join this call please- katie malone

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Adesola, I'll be attending and would probably like to discuss the diagram. Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Adesola, I would like to be added to the call please. Thank you, Roanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Adesola, I'll be able to join this call so please could I be added? Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would like to attend please x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I’d like to be added to the call please :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would like to attend please and discuss the artefact.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Adesola,
    I would like to attend the call and discuss the diagram

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello! I will be joining! thank you

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would like to attend todays call please

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would like to attend please and discuss the artefact. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  15. hi Adesola, id like to attend the discussion group please

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'd like to be added to this call please

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would like to be added to the call please and I would like to discuss the diagram, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'd like to be added to the call please :)

    ReplyDelete