If life is what happens to our plans, then dance is what happens to our steps.
ideas sometimes when you wait they come to you.

Preparation for starting with BAPP

Monday 23 November 2020

Monday 30th November - The ways ideas can be communicated; Module Three focus

Monday Nov 30th  
Online session with ACI3633 Module Three focus
The ways ideas can be communicated.

6pm (time in London)


These discussion group Skypes are a time to talk across the BAPP learning community and practice speaking to others about your work. Please write below to indicate if you will be attending and what you would like to share/talk about. 

*Please note if you have any specific questions about the course that you need to discuss with your Supervisor you can email them or Skype call your Supervisor (quick questions can just be called in via Skype there is no need for an appointment - we ask you to try to call during your Supervisor's Office Hours if possible - see UniHub for times).

13 comments:

  1. Hi Adesola, please may I attend this session. Thanks, Lorien

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Adesola, can I please join this session? Many thanks, Edoardo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Adesola, Please could I be added into this session. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Adesola, I'd like to join this session please. Thanks, Shaunna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please can I join this Skype? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd like to attend this session please. Thanks, Phoebe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Adesola,
    Please may i join this Skype? Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  8. I’d like to join. Thank you. Chani

    ReplyDelete
  9. I’d like to join. Thank you. Chani

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Adesola, I'd like to attend please. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello! I will not be able to make the 6pm Skype. Could it be recorded, as it is the final module 3 focus discussion before our deadline? If not, I hope other students will blog about the Skype session.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi adesola, Id like to attend this session please. Thank you
    Matthew

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Adesola,

    Please can I join this Skype session.

    Many thanks,
    Rowan

    ReplyDelete