If life is what happens to our plans, then dance is what happens to our steps.
ideas sometimes when you wait they come to you.

Preparation for starting with BAPP

Tuesday 10 November 2020

Tuesday 17th November - The central place of analysis, synthesis of information through reflection: Module Three focus

Tuesday Nov 17th 2020
Online session with ACI3633 Module Three focus
The central place of analysis, synthesis of information through reflection.

6pm (time in London)


These discussion group Skypes are a time to talk across the BAPP learning community and practice speaking to others about your work. Please write below to indicate if you will be  attending and what you would like to share/talk about. 

*Please note if you have any specific questions about the course that you need to discuss with your Supervisor you can email them or Skype call your Supervisor (quick questions can just be called in via Skype there is no need for an appointment - we ask you to try to call during your Supervisor's Office Hours if possible - see UniHub for times).

15 comments:

  1. Hi Adesola, I would like to attend. I would like to discuss triangulation, and how to create meaning. I would like to share how I have used my data to reflect on my own resilience, as a part of my report.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately I'll be teaching at this time so I'll have to miss it. If the call could be recorded that would be great? If not, I look forward to reading any subsequent blog posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please can I join, thank you.
    I would like to discuss the relation of the literature review in module two and how we can link it to further research in our module three research reports.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please can I join this skype. Thanks , lorien

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Adesola, please may I join this call. Thanks, Paul

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Adesola, please can I join this skype. I'd like to discuss the process of creating meaning from the raw data. Thanks, Shaunna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Could I please join this skype. Thanks, Phoebe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Adesola, i would love to join this discussion. I'd like to chat about triangulation and critical reflection. Thanks, Matthew

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd like to join this session please, I would like to discuss the critical reflection section and bringing together everything from all modules, a bit overwhelming!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Adesola, please can I join this call?
    Thanks,
    Ione

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Adesola, can I please join this? Many thanks, Edoardo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Please can I join this Skype session tomorrow. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello, please could I join the session. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Adesola,

    Please can I join the session this evening? I would like to discuss the relationship between gathered data and my professional practice, and how this should be portrayed in the research report.

    Many thanks,
    Rowan

    ReplyDelete
  15. Could Tom and I please join this Skype tonight? - if you call my Skype we’ll be on together! Thank you 😊

    ReplyDelete